What is a Community Action Plan?
It is an opportunity to …
- talk about hopes, dreams and futures for Glenorchy and Innishail.
- agree what is important and work together to start to make it happen.
- make small changes while getting organised to take on the big ones.
- spend money that comes to Glenorchy & Innishail wisely and in accordance with
agreed community priorities.
- start an ongoing conversation.
… to shape the future
Glenorchy and Innishail already receives community benefit funds from hydro schemes and windfarms in the area. This conversation is about how best to spend money that is available to us and to discover what more is needed to ensure Glenorchy and Innishail is able to provide services that make for healthy communities and solutions to problems that threaten our wellbeing.
Wanted, community members to make ambitious, bold plans and small plans – that will make big differences.
Join a working group to help take Glenorchy & Innishail forward!
...keep on listening to each other - let's develop respect, grow trust, and achieve goals
Communities that are organised with an agreed plan can access all kinds of funding to do what they want to in their local area. We have examples of this locally – Dalmally Community Centre, Bridge of Orchy Village Hall and St Conan’s Kirk.
What would you like to make happen?
It’s not too late to join the conversation – join one of the working groups.